MedSurgPI's Clinical Development Division provides a comprehensive set of services designed to make your clinical program successful.
MedSurgPI’s extensive experience in the planning and guidance of clinical trials enables us to assist you with the following:
1. Creating, Planning and Directing Clinical Trials
a. Phase I-IV
b. Observational Trials
c. Investigator Initiated trials
d. Comparative Studies
2. Contract Research Organization selection and management
3. Protocol creation
4. Regulatory strategy
5. Recruitment optimization
6. Problem solving when the unexpected occurs in the course of clinical trials.
7. Reviewing the combined statistical and clinical report
8. Coordinating Investigator pre- and post- study meetings
CRO Recovery and Trial Clean Up
1. Problems and solutions identified.
2. Study Protocol, Timelines, Expected Results, Adverse Events and organizational plan reviewed for appropriateness and improvements to reach agreed upon goals.
3. New approach will be proposed in the most expedited time-sensitive economic manner.
Safety and Pharmacovigilance
2. Postmarketing Reporting
3. Guidance for Investigators
1. Regulatory Strategy
2. Commercial Planning
3. Clinical and Medical Affairs